1.29.2011

Green Celebraties



Since September 2009, Gisele Bundchen she has been named the UN’s Goodwill Ambassador for the Environment Program. Nothing better than creating your own eco-friendly to live up such title:

"When you find something that makes you feel so good, share it. Sejaa is a part of something I'm concerned about, which is my skin and what I put on my skin. I have a voice and I feel I have to share this -- something that has been so beneficial for me in my life and has helped me be a more complete person," said Bundchen, in a statement.

The name of the line is Sejaa which means ‘to be’ in Portuguese.
Expect anti-oxidant rich formulas that include ingredients like aloe vera, green tea, ginseng, jojoba and argan oil. The mud treatment is a combination of natural clays which pull pore-clogging impurities from cells and leave skin with a hydrating touch of glycerin. 





 
Their products, including packaging and manufacturing, have been well thought out to fully stick to its green values.
- Labels are printed with soy-based VOC-free inks.
- Manufactured using post-consumer waste paper.
- 100% recyclable Forest Stewardship Council certified fibers.
- Manufactured with clean hydroelectric power. Hydroelectricity produces no waste and does not produce carbon dioxide a greenhouse gas.

You’r probably thinkng, of course, shes rich and she can do it, bla bla bla… but at least she is doing something with what she’s got. And you?! I bet there is something you can also do to ‘destroy less’ our beautiful world :)
Just stop for a few minutes and…..think x

Fact Since 2008 the percentage of ‘green products’ has raised 73% ;)
You create your own future xxx

beijosss 
tchauu xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment