12.16.2010

'I NEED THAT BAG'

Bags is definitely something that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
In this shopping season it has been a huge challenge for me to see all this bags with huge discounts and not 'treat myself' or simply find a 'very good reason' to buy it.

Was stumbling on the internet to find more information for my final paper about sustainable fashion in Brazil and founded these amazing bags by Cavalera made out of cement bags.


 


A brilliant idea by its designer Ronaldo Fraga, after noticing that cement bags were constantly being exposed to sun and rain and were still good.

Back to me, I still bough a bag haha but is a hand made bag by this small Taiwanese company that re-uses materials and fabrics. Felt 'less guilty' :P

x tchau

1 comment:

  1. Thanks...i'll buy one for me as well ;)
    They are very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete